A thingy I thought might help someone. And it’s super easy mode.
Dudes. Please. Don’t ever fucking put acrylic paint onto your skin. Even deco paint. Even watercolor, and never oils. Even if you mix it with skin safe paint. Don’t paint with your fingers without gloves. Don’t apply it like makeup. Even a small amount.That is absolutely not what it’s for. Ask any art student who’s had to sit through ten different Hazardous Material lectures.
Seriously. I feel like I’m going to be shouting this from my death bed. Acrylic paints are not intended for use on skin, they can contain anything from Manganese, Cobalt, Cadmium, and even lead. Don’t do it.
My friend has severe nerve damage from constantly painting with his fingers. The Tin-man practically died from this shit. Come onnnn. And now five thousand people are going to do this. Lord.
save a life and reblog so maybe those cosplayers won’t do this.
"If she only wants you, don’t worry about who wants her."
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
Oh my god youre straight? I had no idea. You seem normal to me. Did you know that Sara is straight to? You two should totally hook up. I cant believe youre straight. You could be my straight best friend. We could go to football games together. Itll be so much fun. So like how long have you been straight? Youre whole life!? No way.
- Boyfriend: 'The Simpsons' has been on for like, 30 years.
- Me: Eh.
- Boyfriend: What? You don't like 'The Simpsons'?
- Me: Eh. My ex loves that show.
- Boyfriend: Oh, yeah, 'The Simpsons' sucks. I mean, who likes 'The Simpsons'? Only losers watch that show...and dicks. Why are we even talking about 'The Simpsons' anyway? It's so dumb. I hate that show.
"Being married someday is going to be so cool. like you get to come home to your best friend every single day and just do life together."
remember when you put your glasses on for the first time and you realized you could see leaves on trees